Partner - Domestic Relations Boulder
Areas Of Practice
FAMILY LAW – CUSTODY, DIVORCE, POST-DECREE MATTERS
Practice Devoted to Litigation
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Boulder Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association Family Law Section
Past Employment Positions
- Willoughby & Associates 2013 – 2014
- Carmenate Law Firm 2011 – 2012
- Phoenix School of Law, JD, 2011
- Arizona State University, B.A. Political Science & Spanish, 2006
- Colorado, 2011
- Avvo – Rating of 10.0
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch - 2021, 2022
- Avvo – Clients’ Choice Award 2016
- Avvo – 5 Stars out of 18 Reviews
- NAFLA – Top Ten Ranking 2017
- NAFLA – Top Ten Ranking 2016
- Super Lawyers - Rising Star, 2018-2021
Jennifer is a Partner at Burnham Law based out of the Boulder office. She is an accomplished litigator with expertise in domestic relations law and is often called upon to handle complex dissolutions and post-decree matters. In 2018 she received the Super Lawyers Rising Star award, a distinction that fewer than 2.5% of lawyers in the state meet.
Jennifer got her start practicing criminal law as an Associate Criminal Defense Attorney. Her fluency in Spanish made her a highly sought-after attorney, and she represented clients in court throughout the state on a daily basis. In 2013, Jennifer joined Willoughby and Associates, a premier family law firm in downtown Denver and has specialized in family law ever since. She is experienced in cases of domestic violence, restrictions of parenting time, and both pre-decree and post-decree relocation cases.
She is an Arizona State University graduate with degrees in Political Science and Spanish Language and received her J.D. from the Phoenix School of Law.