Areas Of Practice
FAMILY LAW – CUSTODY, DIVORCE, POST-DECREE MATTERS
Practice Devoted to Litigation
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Boulder Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association Family Law Section
Past Employment Positions
- Willoughby & Associates 2013 – 2014
- Carmenate Law Firm 2011 – 2012
- Phoenix School of Law, JD, 2011
- Arizona State University, B.A. Political Science & Spanish, 2006
- Colorado, 2011
- Avvo – Rating of 10.0
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2021
- Avvo – Clients’ Choice Award 2016
- Avvo – 5 Stars out of 18 Reviews
- NAFLA – Top Ten Ranking 2017
- NAFLA – Top Ten Ranking 2016
- Super Lawyers - Rising Star, 2018-2021
Jennifer is a Partner at Burnham Law based out of the Boulder office. Bi-lingual in Spanish and English, she is an accomplished litigator with expertise in domestic relations law and is often called upon to handle complex dissolutions and post-decree matters. In 2018 she received the Super Lawyers Rising Star award, a distinction that fewer than 2.5% of lawyers in the state meet.
Jennifer got her start practicing criminal law as an Associate Criminal Defense Attorney. Her fluency in Spanish made her a highly sought-after attorney, and she represented clients in court throughout the state on a daily basis. In 2013, Jennifer joined Willoughby and Associates, a premier family law firm in downtown Denver and has specialized in family law ever since. She is experienced in cases of domestic violence, restrictions of parenting time, and both pre-decree and post-decree relocation cases.
She is an Arizona State University graduate with degrees in Political Science and Spanish Language and received her J.D. from the Phoenix School of Law.