Associate Attorney Colorado Springs
Areas Of Practice
Family Law & Estate Planning
Business Entity Formation
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, B.A., 2016
- Drake University Law School School, High Honors, J.D., 2019
- Colorado, 2020
- Iowa, 2019
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women's Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Will Contests and the Perpetual State of Limbo- Why the Iowa Probate Code Needs to Evolve, Drake Law Review, April 2019
- Super Lawyers ® Rising Stars, 2022
Ali is based out of the Colorado Springs office. She graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln with her Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, and a minor in Criminal Justice. She graduated from Drake University Law School with High Honors.
During law school, Ali worked in the Children’s Rights Clinic where she represented children in Dependency and Neglect cases. She participated in Law Review, Student Bar Association, was a member of the Client Counseling Team, and served as a Legal Writing Fellow.
Prior to relocating and her Colorado Bar Admission, she was admitted to practice law in Iowa. After her Iowa Bar admission, she worked at a general practice firm, focusing on family law, juvenile law, real estate, and business and estate planning.
Ali understands that family law matters present emotional and often high conflict issues. She is committed to being both a compassionate and zealous advocate for each of her clients.
Out of the office, Ali enjoys running, skiing, and spending time with her husband, Gabe and their Husky.