Senior Associate (Arabic Speaking) Denver – Greenwood Village
Areas Of Practice
FAMILY LAW – CUSTODY, DIVORCE, POST-DECREE MATTERS
Practice Devoted to Litigation
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Douglas/Elbert Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association Family Law Section
Past Employment Positions
- Cox Baker & Page LLC 2015 – 2018
- Cordell & Cordell, P.C. 2009 – 2015
- McKinney & Associates, P.C. 2006 – 2009
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado J.D. – 2005
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado B.A. – 2001
- Colorado, 2006
- Avvo – Rating of 9.2
- Avvo – Clients’ Choice Award 2019
Rosie is a Senior Associate at Burnham Law based out of the Denver Tech Center office. She has dual bachelor’s degrees in Political Science and English from Colorado State University and earned her J.D. from The University of Denver Strum College of Law. During law school, she was a member of the Moot Court Board and served as president of the Legal Association of Women.
She began her career with a fellowship for the 18th Judicial District in Centennial, Colorado for the Honorable District Court Judge Nancy Hopf. She honed her skills as a litigator at McKinney & Associates, the largest domestic litigation firm in the country. For the past 12 years she has focused exclusively on family law including high-conflict and complex financial cases of divorce/dissolution of marriage, allocation of parental responsibilities, child support, spousal maintenance, property division, and post-decree matters.
Rosie volunteers at Pro Se clinics facilitated by the Douglas Elbert Bar Association and is a frequent presenter at divorce workshops.