Partner - Domestic Relations (Arabic Speaking) Denver – Greenwood Village
Areas Of Practice
FAMILY LAW – CUSTODY, DIVORCE, POST-DECREE MATTERS
Practice Devoted to Litigation
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Douglas/Elbert Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association Family Law Section
Past Employment Positions
- Cox Baker & Page LLC 2015 – 2018
- Cordell & Cordell, P.C. 2009 – 2015
- McKinney & Associates, P.C. 2006 – 2009
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado J.D. – 2004
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado Dual B.A. – 2001
- Colorado, 2006
- Avvo – Rating of 9.2
- Avvo – Clients’ Choice Award 2019, 2020
Rosie is a Partner at Burnham Law based out of the Denver Tech Center office. She has dual bachelor’s degrees in Political Science and English from Colorado State University and earned her J.D. from The University of Denver Sturm College of Law. During law school, she was a member of the Moot Court Board and served as president of the Legal Association of Women.
She began her career with a fellowship for the 18th Judicial District in Centennial, Colorado for the Honorable District Court Judge Nancy Hopf. She honed her skills as a litigator at Cordell & Cordell, the largest domestic litigation firm in the country. For the past 14 years she has focused exclusively on family law including high-conflict and complex financial cases of divorce/dissolution of marriage, allocation of parental responsibilities, child support, spousal maintenance, property division, and post-decree matters.
In her free time Rosie enjoys hiking in beautiful Colorado, traveling and – much to everyone’s surprise – fishing.