Managing Partner - Domestic Relations Colorado Springs
Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Colorado, 2013
- Washburn University School of Law - J.D. - Dean's List - 2013
- Bethany College, Lindsborg, KS - B.A. - 2009
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Marrison Family Law 2017-2019
- Gilliand & Hayes LLC 2015-2017
- Henshall, Pennington & Brake/Apt Law, LLC/Associates of Southeast Kansas, LLC 2013-2015
- Colorado Springs Top Attorneys, 2021
Leslie Shafer is the managing partner of domestic relations, based in our Colorado Springs office. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in History & Political Science at Bethany College and her J.D. from Washburn University School of Law in Topeka, Kansas.
Leslie has experience representing municipalities, serving as a city prosecutor, county defense attorney, appointed representative for parents in Dependency and Neglect (D&N) cases, as well as serving as the assistant municipal court judge for the City of Hutchinson in Kansas. Throughout her varied legal career, Leslie has consistently worked in domestic practice. She has a great passion for her clients and applies her education and training in the areas of developmental disabilities, jurisdictional law, domestic violence, family development and trauma on a regular basis.