Of Counsel - Civil Litigation Boulder
Areas Of Practice
Practice Devoted to Litigation
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Boulder Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association Family Law Section
Past Employment Positions
- Johnson Marquez Legal Group 2014 – 2015
- Prentiss Zaynard P.C. 2012 – 2014
- Denver District Attorney’s Office, Deputy District Attorney, 2006 – 2008
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado J.D. – 2005
- Southwestern University, Georgetown, Texas B.A. – 2001
- Colorado, 2005
- Avvo – Rating of 10.0
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys – 10 Best Client Satisfaction 2018
- NAFLA – Top Ten 2017
- Martindale-Hubbell – AV Preeminent Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence 2020
JP is of counsel at Burnham Law based out of the Boulder office. He has undergraduate degrees in History and Theatre from Southwestern University and earned his J.D. from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law.
After graduating from law school, JP was sworn in as a Deputy District Attorney for Denver where he handled hundreds of cases ranging from traffic and misdemeanor matters to first-degree murder. Working in the Denver DA’s office in the juvenile division, he developed a passion for helping children navigate the criminal justice system. JP has extensive trial experience, including jury selection. He has handled more than a hundred trials in his impressive legal career.
At Burnham Law JP focuses on civil litigation matters, where he is able to use his substantial litigation experience to ensure that his clients obtain the best possible outcome. His practice includes breach of contract actions, real estate disputes and tort litigation.