Senior Associate - Civil Litigation Boulder
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Boulder Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association: Real Estate Section, Litigation Section, Cannabis Section, Labor & Employment Law Section, Business Law Section.
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona: J.D. – 2014
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona: M.Ed. – 2010
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: B.S. with an additional major – 2009
- Arizona, 2014
- Colorado, 2019
- Super Lawyers™ - Rising Star, 2022
Ashlee is a Senior Associate in the Civil Litigation Division at Burnham Law. She is based in the Boulder office, where she works closely with Aaron Belzer, the Director of Civil Litigation.
After graduating with university honors from Carnegie Mellon University, Ashlee earned her M.Ed. while working full time for Teach for America. She went on to attend the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, where she was a Note and Comment Editor for the Arizona State Law Journal. She graduated magna cum laude and with the highest distinction for pro bono hours.
Ashlee went on to serve as a law clerk for the Honorable Samuel A. Thumma on the Arizona Court of Appeals.
Prior to joining Burnham Law, she worked as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Arizona, where she represented two large state agencies. She was also a member of the office’s eDiscovery Committee and was designated an “Arkfeld eDiscovery Advanced Specialist.” Her dedication at the Attorney General’s Office resulted in two separate awards for being a member of the units that were granted the “Most Outstanding Team” awards.
As a Civil Litigation Associate, Ashlee is licensed to practice law in Colorado and Arizona and focuses on litigating complex contract, property, and tort disputes. She lives in Boulder County with her husband.