Associate Attorney - Domestic Relations Greenwood Village – Domestic Relations
Areas Of Practice
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D. – 2019
- University of South Florida, B.A. Political Science – 2013
- Colorado, 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
- CBA – Young Lawyers Division
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
- Avvo™ Clients Choice Award, 2021
- El Paso Justice Center, Platinum Level Recognition, 2021
Alexandra is an Associate Attorney based out of our Greenwood Village office. Alexandra has worked in the legal field since 2009 and has experience in the areas of family law, personal injury, criminal defense, and civil litigation. Her practice currently focuses solely on domestic relations and family law matters.
Alexandra received her Juris Doctor from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law where she was a student attorney with the Criminal Defense Clinic, representing low-income clients charged with misdemeanors and municipal ordinance violations. While attending DU, she also clerked for the 18th Judicial District as a judicial extern and had the honor of assisting in the research and writing of an International Bar Association Journal publication.
In her free time, Alexandra enjoys hiking, biking, attending live music events, and spending time with her family.